Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW FOR 2011!!!! TAKE AND MAKE KITS

I am so excited to be annoncing that I am now doing kits for the new year.  I have had several people ask for a better deal on several projects so I am now going to be giving you all of the supplies and you do all of the labor.  This will be available for pick or deliver(for a fee). 
If you see anything on my blog that you would like to make yourself please email me and I can get you a price.

I will also give a group discount if you order 4 or more of the same item.  Also I give a deep discount to those who want to do my project for girls craft night or for a chuch activiny/enrichment night.   

Please watch for new posting of kits and prices.  If you have any questions please contact
Heather Jeppesen at 801-628-0854.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment