Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW FOR 2011!!! Only $1.50 Per Character











I know that alot of people already have these on their cars.  This is set is different, it has many different options.  You can mix and match heads and bodies or even sports and activities. This is a new Year Special that you can only get until the end of February. 

All You need to do is email me the head and the bodies numbers and let me know if you want to pick up or I can put in the mail.   I will print ASAP.  If it is going on your car I suggest using the color white.  But if you want an other color please let me know. 

You can also put this on your wall as a cute way to do your family tree.  If you want to do this please email me with demensions and I can give you a price.

If you have any other cute ideas I would love to hear them. 

Thanks

Heather  

No comments:

Post a Comment