Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation and Father's Day Make and Take

It is that time of year again when we remember how lucky we are. Mother's Day helps us to realize that we are a great person because of our Mothers. Teacher Appreciation or End of The Year Gifts let us Thank our teachers for teaching our children. Helping them grow is a big responsiblility. Then comes Father's Day. Yes I know that we do sometimes forget how great the Dads are, but this is a great way to get a great gift for all of them.

I am doing my Make and Take on Thursday April 14th From 10:00am till 4:00pm. Friday April 15th From 10:00am till 6:00pm. Saturday April 16th From 9:00am till Noon.

This is a project that kids 6 and older can come and due with parent supervision.

Please RSVP by April 13th So I can know what you would like to do. Please email me at dazleu2@yahoo.com or call at 801-628-0854.

Thanks
Heather Jeppesen

No comments:

Post a Comment