Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HALF PRICE TAKE AND MAKE NIGHT OCT 21 & 22

Ok ladies this is the week that everyone waits for. I am doing my half price on vinyl products. The dates are October 21st from 9am till 3pm, October 22nd from 9am till 9pm. You can come and sit on my computer and design whatever you have been wanting. If you want to have wood cut out to fit a sign I have to have that order NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 12th. RSVP would be great. Please let all of your friends and family know. This is a once a year sale.


Also I will be having Scentsy candles at this party if anyone wants to see their new items and order for the holidays. Also I am going to have Shelf Relience come. They are a food storage company that has great food for our food storage. They have great food.

Also my big end of the year Christmas blowout will be on December 3rd and 4th times will come later. Mark you calanders for some last minute Christmas deals.

Any questions please call me 801-628-0854. See ya in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment